Friday, November 15, 2013

Instagram diary


1- The new issue of Inside Out magazine on my desk 
2- My new bed cover from Home republic and new photo frame. I'm in love with the colours its getting me in the mod for summer. 


3- I couldn't resist getting this luxurious Bora Bora scent candle from Glasshouse.
4- A few goodies that i bought today, Pajama pants from Peter Alexander and a book. 


5- Just a few bags from my latest shopping trip at Bondi junction. 
6- My lovely friend Ange that came down from the Gold Coast for a much needed catch up.


7- My wardrobe at the moment, There has been a few more additions since this was taken..
8- Another shot of my summer vibe bedroom.


9- Some other shots from my 'Cap it' post.


10- Getting San churros hot chocolate with Ange.
11- After a very fulfilling Thai dinner.


12- Spring has come alive in my garden.
13- Sitting down to Alexa Chung's book 'It'


14- Afternoon strolls at cronulla.
15- Some summer beauty essentials; St Tropez fake tan, Exfoliating salt scrub and Rimmel bronzer.

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment