Friday, November 15, 2013

Essentials



Seed 'Maddie strappy' sandals 


Saba grey t-shirt


Seed makeup bag, chanel blush and lipstick, Lovisa watch, Seed iphone case. 


For the last couple of days i've had my best friend from the gold coast staying with me. I had big plans to take her to see the sculpture by the sea at bondi and take her to topshop in the city but unfortuntely it rained the whole time and we didn't get a chance. So we did the second best thing and went shopping at Bondi Junction.
 I got some goodies, including some floral print shorts from zara and some great seed sandals. 
I was however on the look out for for some great basic's for summer which was apparently a lot harder to find then one would think. I did eventually find the perfect grey t-shirt at Saba which i'm so happy with that i think i'll go and get another in white. 



-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment