Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Smoke








Heres some lovely pictures that have got my inspired from Pinterest and tumblr.

I apologise for not posting some of my own photographs lately but their has been two factors stopping me from doing so.
1. The awful weather here in sydney and the lack of natural light.
2. I am in-between moving houses and my internet has been disconnected 3 weeks earlier from my current abode with thanks to Optus (Cue sarcasm). So my new house is still under renovation but it has internet, and when i get a chance i come over and sit on the floor with my laptop (Its not very comfortable especially in winter but i'm desperate for my daily pinterest feed and online shopping)
Anyway i will soon be able to post some photos of my new house and much more exciting things.

Until next time..
-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment