Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thistle & crystal








I only discovered the very addictable Pinterest a few weeks ago and have been hooked ever since, Everyday i find something new to get me inspired, heres just a few images that have got me spinning with ideas.  I'm waiting for some online purchases from Urban Outfitters and Asos to arrive, so i'll put up some pictures up when they I get them. 
In other news; on the weekend My family and I got together and started rentovatng our new house, so my muscles are extremly sore from ripping up 70's shag carpet and pulling weeds from the garden. I cant wait to share with you, pictures of the house when its all finished and pretty. I will have a bigger bedroom which i am thrilled to paint and design myself. I hope you are all having a great start to the new week.
p.s: Have you been watching the new season of Game of Thrones? So so Good!

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment