Sunday, November 11, 2012

ever-changing..


The gorgeous new interior/fashion book from Megan Morton which i am loving.


My new favourite bag from Sportsgirl


Making my nails look pretty


I am adoring these faux leather shorts from General pants that i got the other day


And another coffee table book. This book even has beautiful hand drawn invitation templates which you can use for tea parties. Now i can put my new T2 tea set to good use..


I have a thing for pretty skulls at the moment. I got this skull from Dotti of all places, the print in the background is from Typo and the candle is from Ikea. Christmas time is perfect for getting great cheap room decorations ast stores such as dotti and sportsgirl bring out gift items. 



Soon i will be posting a very long instagram diary so keep an eye out!
-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment