Sunday, May 13, 2012

Two Way Street







Heres some shots everything thats happening lately..

Pic 1- On my shelf
Pic 2- Recent issue of Oyster magazine with Charlotte Gainsbourg on the cover.
Pic 3- My favourite editorial from Oyster "No Rain".
Pic 4- My ever growing Popular Penguin editions.
Pic 5- In my handbag at the moment; Foldable ballet flats "Party feet" (A life saver after too much dancing in heels), Savvy eyeshadow, Dior "J'adore" Perfume, Mac lipstick, Crystal necklace, House of Harlow sunglasses and my current read- The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey.
Pic 6- Typo photo frame, Vast Interior candle, Vintage box and Penguin modern classic editions.

I'm flying to Sydney this coming Wednesday to stay with my brother at his apartment in the Eastern Suburbs. Then on Thursday i'm going to see Kimbra live with some friends. So i might be M.I.A for a few days, but i will make sure to post as soon as possible.

Listening to: Two Way Street by Kimbra

-Abbey


No comments:

Post a Comment