Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rose like any other








I just got home from doing some shopping at my favourite local boutique (they also have an online store here) and went a little wild. I put the most amazing J brand jeans on lay by, since its still a little too warm for them now (Take a peek here)
Heres a few things i bought:

Pic 1- Freshly cut rose brightening up my desk.
Pic 2- My new Jeffery Campbell 'Cliff' boots in Black. (Find here)
Pic 3- Super cute Jeffery Campbell box
Pic 4- Natasha silk velvet Kimono evening jacket
Pic 5- Self portrait with rose (inspired by Lana Del Rey album picture)
Pic 6- Gorgeous Jane Eyre leather bound edition
Pic 7- House of Harlow sunglasses. I love the classic shape, they remind me of the classic Wayfarers with a edge. 

-Abbey

1 comment:

  1. Those boots! and that JC box!!!
    And your eye!! What a wicked eye colour :)

    ReplyDelete