Friday, April 27, 2012

Instagram catch up














What i've been up to lately..

Pic 1- Wearing my Chanel ring
Pic 2- Some birthday pressies; Dior j'adore perfume and my fav Clinque 'Smouldering plum' blush.
Pic 3- My puppy Rosie hiding in my new luggage set which i will be using in a few weeks when i fly down to Sydney.
Pic 4- Peter Alexander dressing gown which i got for my birthday (Thanks mum!)
Pic 5- Another birthday Pressie; Bose iphone/ipod speakers
Pic 5- Beautiful scenery from my pre-birthday picnic.
Pic 6- Trees silhouette in a puddle
Pic 7- Birthday cake!
Pic 8- Scenery out my car window
Pic 9- Cocktail list, My friend and i got the 'Jimmy Chew' notice the similarities to Jimmy choo?
Pic 10- Cocktails
Pic 11- My dinner; grilled Snapper, Kipfler potatoes, green beans and roasted slivered almonds.. Yum!
Pic 12- New J brand jeans that i splurged on!

p.s: I will be posting lots of pics soon of my birthday pressies and recent buys
-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment