Friday, April 13, 2012

Currently...








I did a bit of retail therapy yesterday before i had to start work, I walked into my favourite boutique with the intention that i would only try on some jeans that i needed and that was it. 20 minutes later i walked out with a pair of shoes, top and no jeans in sight. 

Pic 1 & 2- London Underground wedge heels that i picked up for $20! 
Pic 3- Currently obsessed with the Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair. How amazing is the front cover? So many great actresses wearing beautiful pastel gowns.
Pic 4- My desk at the moment.
Pic 5- Pretty lavender soap container.
Pic 6- I just had to post another photo of my amazing leather mini Skirt. I promise to get some personal style pictures up. 
PIc 7- On my desk; Pretty much everything is from Typo. 

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment