Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fashion Week Diary


1- The gloomy weather outside the fashion show at Carriage Works 


2- Sneaky shot of some of the gorgeous models backstage.

3- Rachel Rutt being a babe in Alice McCall.


4- My backstage pass

5- Alexandra Agoston only a mere meter from me, i couldn't help but take a photo. 

Steaming tea in hand and slightly bleary eyed i was more than ready for my much anticipated fashion week experience working backstage at Alice McCall. I was in charge of dressing models and steaming the odd garment. 
I managed to take a few shots of the backstage frenzy even though i wish i could of taken my SLR to get some great shots but since i was busy working i wouldn't have been able to.

I saw quite a few familiar faces in the crowded area of models, photographers and bloggers including Tommy Ton  from Jak and Jil, blogger K is for Kani and of course the amazing models Alexandra Agoston and Rachel Rutt (I was having a massive fan girl moment! and yes they were as beautiful as you would think) I also got a chance to see Nicole Warne from Gary Pepper Vintage and one of the Stenmark twins as i was leaving.  It was a lot to take in and such an incredible day that i won't forget about anytime soon!

-Abbey




No comments:

Post a Comment