Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lush life



Here's a little collection of some lush products I bought the other day.
I got the 'Honey I washed the kids' soap, 'Honey I washed the kids' shower gel and 'Dream Cream' hand and body lotion. 
When it comes to cosmetics/body products I go for the sweet/flowery scents like Ylang Ylang, jasmine, rose and honey. I'm not a fan of fruity scents, i want to smell like a pretty flower not a fruit salad. So I really like Lush's 'Honey I washed the kids' products it smells like spring days with fresh flowers and honey. The kind shop assistant also gave me a fair trade honey/flower shampoo which smells amazing and makes my hair so shiny, I'm so happy with it that i'm going to go buy a big bottle and conditioner to match!

In other news, I start my first day as an intern at Alice McCall tomorrow which i'm really excited about (and a tad nervous) I absolutely love their clothes and can't wait to see how fashion brands work behind the scenes. I'll keep you all up to date on how this goes. 

Until next time..
-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment