Friday, February 14, 2014

Instagram Diary


1- Fresh flowers on my desk
2- Flicking through Alexa Chung's IT book for inspiration


3- My new amazing Isla by Talulah Playsuit, I cant wait to post some pics wearing it.
4- Stopping by the Zimmerman outlet store in Alexandria. (Wearing; Saba T-shirt, Shieke Pants, Windsor Smith Sandals, Sportsgirl bag)


5- I started my Fashion Merchandising course this week and this is my cute stationary that i took to class. (Typo Folder, Kikki K Diary, Sportsgirl Pencil Case)
6- Trying a 50's style makeup for my friends 21st Alice in Wonderland themed party. 


6- Wearing my new Cami Basic from Glue Store with my Sportsgirl necklace
7- Bondi Junction shopping trip. I got Some great denim jeans from Zara, Isla by Talulah playsuit from David Jones, Mink pink black Cami and some basic cami's and t-shirts from Glue. 

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment