Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Instagram Diary


1- The docks at Newcastle
2- Enjoying the sun. I'm wearing my Tigerlily kimono, Asos Cami, Sportsgirl necklace, Nobody Denim shorts, Sportsgirl bag and Windsor Smith 'Bondi' Sandals


3- Perfect blue sky looking through the frangipani tree.
4- Sitting by the pool at the Crowne Plaza in Newcastle.


5- Cuddles with my Cousins baby girl. She is the most beautiful child! it was hard saying goodbye. 
6- Lunch stop in Terrigal on the way back from Newcastle.


7- The beautiful sunset at my favourite beach hangout in Cronulla
8- Drinking Lemon Lime and Bitters by the pool.


9- Love hearts in the sand
10- Lazy pool days, I'm wearing my Sportsgirl Fedora hat, Gold aviators and Seafolly bikini. 


11- The pool at the Crowne Plaza.
12- Ready to go to dinner in my Shona Joy playsuit, Sportsgirl Blazer and Windsor smith sandals. 

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment