Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Time again

Some Christmas goodies..


Mania Mania serpent key chain and One teaspoon home wares Skull


Lush Soap, Shower Gel and Body lotion and Topshop blush


Marc by Marc Jacobs iphone case and Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet



Today is the day! Its finally Christmas and I've had such a great day (aside from it raining non-stop). I woke up early (as usual, I'm a child at heart) and opened all my presents with my family then we started cooking for our big Christmas lunch. Then my brothers girlfriend and her mum came over for lunch. I'm  now relaxing and watching some Christmas movies. Tomorrow's boxing day and the plan is to laze around and work our way through the rest of the monster size ham. 
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day like i did.

I'll do another post tomorrow with some more of my Christmas present goodies!

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment