Friday, June 7, 2013

So Beautiful


After killing my last Cactus (He is in Cactus heaven now, poor thing!) I bought another one, so i'm really hoping this one will survive!


I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new issue of Russh!


Some new Jewelry to add to my collection. All pieces are from Sportsgirl.


I've been lusting over some Jeffery Campbell Everly boots for a while now, But haven't had the money in the bank to get a pair. I found these practically identical boots at Rubi Shoes that should tide me by.


I start my Uni Course next week, so it was time to get some winter basics. I got this great loose long sleeve tee from Sportsgirl.


I'm really loving these pyramid earrings that are a great staple with a tee and jeans.


Some special things on my desk.
-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment