Monday, June 17, 2013

Geometric




 Heres some shots of my room that i took today while the sun was out. 
I've been watching a lot of 'The Block' (Aussie Interior design/renovation show) and I have gotten really inspired by the geometric prints, pendant lights and chevron bed sheets. So I decided to change some of my photo frame prints, Society 6 and Urban Outfitters have some really cool ones that I liked. 
In other news I went for a long run with my dog Rosie and my neighbour and her beautiful mini poodle who hasn't yet understood the concept of walking on a leash. We walked down to my favourite bay area and I took some instagram snaps along the way which i will post soon. 
I hope you week has started well!

Listening to: Psychic City (Classixx Remix) by Yacht
&
Get Lucky by Daft Punk

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment