Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fur & flowers


A few goodies on my desk including my ipad with literally never leaves the clutches of my hands and my new fur animal print clutch/pouch.


My mum bought these beautiful flowers for me yesterday for my birthday. They are my grandma's favourite; Pink rose's and baby's breath. According to my flower dictionary on flowers and their meanings, a pink rose means 'Grace' while baby's breath means 'everlasting love'. 


My favourite silk shirt from Equipment which i wore to my birthday dinner.


A birthday present from my family, a new Ikea bedspread which i love.



Here's some quick snaps that i took with my Iphone before going to dinner (Please excuse the creepy flash eyes and less than perfect quality)

I'm wearing: 
Equipment signature shirt, Lovisa Necklace, Zara jeans, Seed Heritage Clutch and Asos heels.

I'm going to try and post a lot more style photos when i can!
also in my next post i will be doing a very long (and much needed) instagram diary.

-Abbey


No comments:

Post a Comment