Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another love


A few new goodies.. Seed Heritage leather clutch and Zara Jeans.


For a while now i have been on the search for the perfect pair of wet-look coated jeans. So many of the jeans that i tried on were too stiff, too short or didn't fit in the right places. I finally found a perfect pair at Zara, I love the charcoal/deep navy colour which isn't as harsh as black. They also have a great shine to them and gold zipper detail. 


My collection of magazines


I finally found a great breton stripe long sleeve tee that will keep me warm this winter while giving that classic french understated casual air. 


I'm loving this blue pastel nail polish that i got from Portmans of all places. I'm also wearing Asos stack rings. 

I'm currently listening to: Another love by Tom Odell
-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment