Thursday, January 17, 2013

Instagram Diary


Today I went to the Zimmerman Outlet store and picked up this gorgeous bikini.


Then i went to my new favourite restraunt/bar and got a cold drink to help with the overbearing hot weather. 


Heres a few things i got at typo the other day (excluding the silver notepad and pen)


My new Witchery bag and Mimco pouch


A few weekends ago i went to the beach with a friend of mine and we finished off the day with a frozen yoygurt with chocolate flakes, yum.


My much loved ManiaMania necklace.


My growing tea set from T2



I am known as the queen of making caramel slice in my family, looking at this picture only makes me ache for a piece right now..


My Diana F+ camera amongst my popular Penguin books


What i was wearing today
Sunnies- House of Harlow / Top- Shakuhachi daisy trip shirt / Nobody denim shorts / Marc by Marc Jacobs 'camera' bag / Wittner stud sandals.


Getting some wear out of my new bag also wearing House of Harlow ring.


Inside Lil' Darlin, so pretty I felt like alice in Wonderland.



What i'm reading at the moment...


Shakuhachi top


And finally my special little girl, Rosie.

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment