Monday, December 24, 2012

Summer vibes


I took this photo a few summers ago at Cronulla beach, so beautiful!


 Russh mag, New iphone 5 case from Society 6, Witchery summer jumper, After the Apple wallet.


I am so happy with my new iphone case, the hardest part was chosing a print.



Beauty essentials for summer:
Sportsgirl summer scent candle, Mac lipstick, sportsgirl bronzer and blush combo, St Tropez foam tan (Honestly this is the best fake tan i've ever used it is amazing and smells like expensive perfume), This is a photo strip my friend and i got when we we went out on oxford street for some dancing.



For those of you that are reading this and arent living in Australia you will probably be rugging up beside the fire for christmas, I however am currently sharing the lounge with my dog and following the swivel of the fan. Christmas for us Aussie is always sweltering hot and every christmas day for me has been spent at the beach. So in this post i wanted to share some summer goodness.
I hope santa brings some goodies for you!

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment