Friday, August 31, 2012

Birds singing




Issue 58 of Yen, filled with some great photographers and pretty clothes.


My family and I are in love with this gorgeous little shed and everytime we drive past it we seem to say "We have to get a photo on the way back" But we never do, until now.  


I got these great vintage John Lennon inspired Vintage shades at a local store. I love the embossed detail.


My little owl family.




Last weekend i went for a picnic to my favourite little local creek and did some kayaking with my family. Their is nothing better than getting out into nature and enjoying the sound of birds singing in the trees and the way the sun glistens on the water. It felt like i was in some sort of fairytale and i could hear Mama Cass's song 'Dream a little dream of me' playing in the background. 

"Stars shining bright above you 
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you" 
Birds singing in the sycamore tree 
Dream a little dream of me "

-Abbey







No comments:

Post a Comment