Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Felix





Heres some snapshots of what i've been up to. I really need to start taking outfit shots, but i never seem to get time, i will try though!

Pic 1- My current online purchase from 'My catwalk', which is probably my favourite online clothes store for Aussie fashion brands like Bec and bridge, Alice McCall, Zimmerman, Bassike etc.. (Check it out here) I will have to post about all my favourite online stores very soon.
Pic 2- Bec and bridge Felix mini dress in Black. I feel like catwoman in this little number, its made from a leather look/feel fabric and fits like a glove. I thought it would be great for cocktails with the girls.
Pic 3- Abstract photo of my face/lips that i put some great effects on.
Pic 4- What's in my bag at the moment; After the Apple wallet, Casio leather band watch for keeping an eye on the time, Chanel lipstick in a rose coloured hue for a fresh faced look and House of harlow sunglasses.

-Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment