Sunday, April 8, 2012

Instagram Sydney






I literally just finsihed unpacking my bags from being in Sydney for over a week. I had such a great time, I cant wait to finally move down their sometime this year. Heres a few instagram snaps i took with my Iphone.

Pic 1- Taking some pictures out the car window near Newcastle.
Pic 2- At Bondi Beach after having a Coffee and doing some shopping Tuchuzy (Check out the Blog here) Where i picked up a great Basssike tee and drooled over the Jeffery Campbell shoes.
Pic 3- Another shot out the car window.
Pic 4- Trying on my new Alice McCall blouse
Pic 5- Eating some Thai in Sydney.

P.S: I will post some pictures tomorrow of all my new purchases, including my Alice McCall blouse, Thurley leather mini skirt and Bassike tee.
P.P.S: Happy Easter, i hope you are all enjoying your Chocolate, I sure have!

-Abbey


No comments:

Post a Comment