Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wish list

1. Zimmerman 'The calm' playsuit. I tried this on is store and it fitted so nicely and the colours suited my skin tone surprisingly well. Luckily i didn't buy it in store and now its online for $175 instead of $300-something.
2. 'Oh Deer' journal from Typo. It looks so vintage and i am obsessed with anything that has deers or birds on it.
3. 'Diana' lomography camera. I really want to get this camera, its probably number one on the 'Must buy-once-i-get-my-pay-check- list'.
4. 'The great Gatsby' and 'Summer Crossing' in popular penguin editions. I'm trying to collect the whole collection so one day i will have a huge library.
5. Vintage leather trunk to put on my desk and add some warmth to my very simplistic style room.
6. Thick rib cardigan in oatmeal from Sportsgirl. Here in Australia its the middle of summer but my inner English heritage is begging for winter to hurry up and take over so i can wear jeans and boots.

- Abbey
Whats on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment