Monday, November 7, 2011

Currently...








Here's a few snaps i took in my room today.

pic 1: My current colour scheme is very minimalist with lots of blue, crisp white and black. 
pic 2: My new Natasha creme silk blouse, which is the perfect trans-seasonal piece.
pic 3: My new Brando Italian leather sandals. I love the chocolate brown colour which looks nice with white. I bought some Italian leather ankle boots in winter from the same brand and found them so comfortable and durable, i think its definitely worth spending a bit more for quality shoes. 
pic 4: gold cross necklace which i bought today from Sportsgirl, find it here
pic 5: Mor candle in musk, it smells a-mazing!
pic 6: My Zimmerman online purchase, a gorgeous silk skater skirt. Find it here.
pic 7: New Alice McCall silk dress. Find it here.
- Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment