Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back from Sydney
























I just got back from Sydney, heres what i bought. I found it really hard buying shopping because all the shops are full of winter clothes with big coats and sloppy jumpers and outside i was sweating in 30 degree heat. So it was hard getting excited about wearing camel coats or lotting at long shearling boots. However i did my best, Im regreting not buying a few things and if i had the time i would of gone back but oh well. I got a great basic tee in Witchery thats a nice pale khaki colour, I bought some extremely comfortable jeans from sass and bide, I got some great suede lace up boots from Rubi shoes (I dont like spending too much money on shoes, i just try and keep up with the newest styles and spend more money on clothes) I got a vintage blouse in General pants, I found a lovely jersey maxi skirt from Mink Pink in David Jones, I got the felt hat i wanted from general pants, I fell in love with this urban originals fringe bag from general pants, I got a leather belt from country road, I got this white longline blazer on sale for $45 from general pants and finally i got this beautiful Fleur wood book which is full of styling ideas, recipes and pretty pictures deffintley a must for the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment