Saturday, January 8, 2011

On the Jellicoe road

I spent most of 2010 immersed in books, ive literally become a book-a-holic, i read about 5 books a week and usually read till 3am (Thankyou holidays). So im constantly on the search for good books, i just finished 'On the Jellicoe road' by an Australian writer and i fell in love and its not often that feel this strongly about a book. Ive added a link to my review on Goodreads.com, I seriously recommend that you read this book you wont be dissapointed.

On the Jellicoe RoadOn the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Its not often that i become immersed in a book so much that i lose sight of reality, 'On the Jellico road' was a book that did this for me. I fell helplessly in love with all the characters and yearned for the a friendship so strong like the one that Narnie, Webb, Tate, Fitz and Jude shared. This book had everything that i love in a book : a beautiful romance, a strong friendship, a tragedy and complex and loving characters. During this book i fell in love, cried, smiled and laughed. Perfection in its purest literary form.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment